[gdal-dev] New to Gdal and NITF

RejectKid RejectKid at gmail.com
Thu May 7 06:47:20 PDT 2020

It's hard to say what ive tried as I don't even know where to start really.
I was expecting something like "new Nitf()" or "Nitf.Create()" style api and
I'm not seeing those.

I'm guessing I'm supposed to do something with the Gdal.Open() method but I
dont know what I'd actually pass in there.  is the utf8_path a file path?
and what file formats does that read in? or is there a way to read in bytes
of an image?

as you can tell im kinda lost on how to even start reading anything in using
the GDAL nuget.  so any help/getting started would be great