[gdal-dev] DEM handling in GDAL

Cédric Traizet cedric.traizet at csgroup.eu
Mon May 25 09:00:35 PDT 2020

Thanks for your answer, In addition to the extraction of values from the
DEM raster, these functions implement the interpolation of the DEM
height on any point. Is there any chance to have this kind of function
in the public API someday ? In my project I want to use the GDAL RPC
algorithms, but I also need to use DEM in other processings, so I wanted
to know if there was a way to reuse these DEM routines. Anyway, it
shouldn't be too hard to re-implement the DEM interpolation in my code.

Cédric