[gdal-dev] Encoding when creating pdf

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Mon Nov 16 16:30:47 PST 2020

Hi Even,

Thank you for the explanation (and for correcting me).

Aneta,

You can try QGIS as a possible workaround. You can use the Atlas feature
(GUI based) or write a small PyQGIS script, if you want to run it on a
headless server, on the command line.

Regards,

Jorge

--
OSGeo Portugal
NIF: 509588190
email: geral at osgeopt.pt
https://www.osgeopt.pt/

Próximo evento: SASIG 2017, 20 a 22 de novembro, Porto