[gdal-dev] JPEG 2000 change geotransform via Python bindinds Gdal 3.2.0

Bucek, Lubomir lubomir.bucek at eox.at
Wed Nov 25 12:08:21 PST 2020

Dear Even,
thank you for the quick response and explanation.
Ok, I think the file was the culprit then. I will try tomorrow with a few
other from the Pleiades PH1A batch to test.
In this case, it was what I wanted to do, because I am warping into
resulting COG in the later step of the processing pipeline, so I wanted to
save the corrected geotransform information in place.

Best,

--
*Lubomir Bucek*

Geospatial IT Engineer