[gdal-dev] warp srs: xyz format point cloud

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Nov 26 09:35:58 PST 2020

Hi,

Because you are changing from the raster world into vector world I would it
somehow
- convert raster in native CRS into xyz
- write a vector VRT file for converting xyz data into points
- re-project the point dataset with ogr2ogr

Converting data into PostGIS raster could be more elegant and allows to live
between the two worlds in a flexible way.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Idan Miara wrote