[gdal-dev] GDAL Open File Help Needed

Raymond Castonguay raymond.castonguay at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 10:03:58 PDT 2020

Hi Even,
That fixes the C code, thank you very much.
But what about the C++ line just below the C++ comment? See the previously attached debug image window. The “data” class members are corrupted.
I started out with C++, and since it did not work I tried C.
Thank you.

Raymond Castonguay 520-940-3912Raymond.castonguay at yahoo.com
Confidential: This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 3:44 AM, Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com> wrote:

#yiv3386852991 p, #yiv3386852991 li {white-space:pre-wrap;}
> int nx = GDALGetRasterXSize(hDriver);

> int ny = GDALGetRasterYSize(hDriver);

> int nz = GDALGetRasterCount(hDriver);

That's the wrong part. You should use the dataH handle.