[gdal-dev] release/3.2 branch created

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Oct 19 05:41:32 PDT 2020

Hi,

I've now forked a release/3.2 branch from master, per our feature freeze. So
this branch should receive bug fixes only. It is high time for people to test
it before the release candidate next week.

See the preliminary
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/release/3.2/gdal/NEWS
Please submit pull requests if fixes / changes are needed.

Despite having halved the period for this feature release compared to our
previous habit, the NEWS for 3.2.0 is still 580 line long (compiled from a raw
log of ~ 5000 lines), whereas it was ~ 800 lines usually.

Master is for 3.3.0dev.

Even