[gdal-dev] 3.1.4 RC2 available [Re: GDAL 3.1.4 RC1 available]

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 20 08:33:09 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-20 12:27 p.m., Alan Snow wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Sounds like you found the user writable directory in PROJ 7:
>
> https://proj.org/resource_files.html#where-are-proj-resource-files-looked-for
>
> https://proj.org/development/reference/functions.html#_CPPv440proj_context_get_user_writable_directoryP10PJ_CONTEXTi
>
> Hopefully the links are helpful,
> Alan

Thanks for the response Alan, yes that's exactly the documentation that
I have open here, for the user writeable directory in PROJ7, that I've
been following since the PROJ7 release.  You can see there the mention
of the PROJ_LIB setting as well, I thought this was working with the
earlier PROJ7 release, but will do more testing, it could be that I
moved them from APPPDATA into PROJ_LIB after-the-fact.  Will do more
testing...

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna