[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL with ArcSDE support

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 06:39:00 PDT 2020

Marcin,

I managed to compile this extension against ubuntu 14.04 with at that time
gdal 1.10 , while helping a customer migrating away from arcSDE.

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2016-November/045445.html

At that time, it was only possible to receive this client sdk on cdrom (!).
This was version 10.2, which I believe is the last version of ArcSDE. I
guess it will be much harder to get it now.

Are you sure you are still using arcsde?

Kind Regards,
Johan