[gdal-dev] OGR C++ API to load Esri JSON

Michal Schneider schneider.michal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:59:28 PDT 2020

Hi Mateusz,

thank you for your response and for your time.

I found it in documentation, but I can't see
OGR_G_CreateGeometryFromEsriJson definition in *ogr_api.h* (version 3.0.4,
installed using OSGeo4W).

Something like this, but for OGR_G_CreateGeometryFromEsriJson:

OGRGeometryH CPL_DLL OGR_G_CreateGeometryFromJson( const char* )
CPL_WARN_UNUSED_RESULT;

Best regards,
Michal