[gdal-dev] Using GDALRPCTransform with a pre-loaded DEM

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 28 05:53:22 PDT 2020

Julien,

The least disruptive approach to this would be for you to store your DEM in
a "memory dataset" and reference that.  I've done this in the past when I
had it in a numpy array by using the numpy driver.  The "MEM" dataset can
be used to reference approximately arbitrary in-memory arrays.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows | +1 650-701-7823