[gdal-dev] OZI Raster Driver - new ozf4 file format support

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Sep 28 11:22:16 PDT 2020

Hi,

As far as I know the ozf format has never been open but fundamentally it is
rather simple. Version 3 introduced encryption but it was also simple and
reverse engineered soon
https://www.globalmapperforum.com/uploads/attachments/3/1298.txt. Since that
the author of Ozi Explorer made ozf4 version that has stronger encryption.
Developers business model is to sell licenses.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Ivars Grinbergs wrote