[gdal-dev] How does it work FEATURE_SERVER_PAGING?

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Sep 30 07:18:09 PDT 2020

Hi,

I get more features with your command. I tested with GDAL 3.2.0dev

Layer name: out
Geometry: Polygon
Feature Count: 1319

Word "file" in your command is remaining from some copy-paste, I guess.
Using either FEATURE_SERVER_PAGING="YES" or FEATURE_SERVER_PAGING=YES did
not have an effect. Perhaps something truncates your command before the open
option.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

aborruso wrote