[gdal-dev] Registered Content-Type for VRT?

Sean Gillies sean at mapbox.com
Tue Apr 20 09:04:44 PDT 2021

Hi Jukka,

It's possible that ArcGIS has independently implemented VRT, but I think
it's more likely that it delegates to GDAL. I think it would be possible to
craft a VRT doc that would reveal some details -- such as one that uses
GDAL's embedded Python pixel functions to dump some system information --
but I don't have access to ArcGIS to try it.

--
Sean Gillies