[gdal-dev] Registered Content-Type for VRT?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Apr 20 09:09:41 PDT 2021

application/gdalvrt+xml would just mean what the organization that defines the format is. People could reimplement that from scratch

Note that there is potentially the OGR VRT format (that could go as application/ogrvrt+xml), but that is a separate schema and likely less used than its raster counterpart.