[gdal-dev] How to incorporate driver updates into GDAL?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Apr 23 09:05:13 PDT 2021

Hongmei,

GDAL has now been using github as its main way for code contributions
since a few years.

Please fork https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/ , apply your modifications to
your clone and submit them as a pull request

A few hints are
athttps://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md but if
you're not familiar with the git / github way, you may need to consult a
few generic tutorials about this workflow.

Best regards,

Even