[gdal-dev] Test Data

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Apr 26 07:18:13 PDT 2021

Andrew,

you don't need to add autotest/ogr to GDAL_DATA.

ARCGEN is now a deprecated driver and must be explictly enabled with
GDAL_ENABLE_DEPRECATED_DRIVER_ARCGEN=YES env variable.

Normally this is done in autotest/pytest.ini

I suspect you don't have the pytest-env python module installed.

You should probably just run:

pip3 install -U -r autotest/requirements.txt

which will install it

Even