[gdal-dev] very slow sql ogr2ogr conversion

Neil Walker neil.walker.1973 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 00:49:48 PDT 2021

Thanks, this is Windows 10. I turned debug on and noticed it said BCP 0.
BCP is available and I use it so not sure why it says 0?

However, I will test using that flag to see if it works or enables it. Like
I said, the other odd thing is it told me to try one of three drivers
(odbc, sql server, sql server native client). I have and use all 3 but when
I tried to use native client ogr2ogr failed to run with an error.