[gdal-dev] On Internal PROJ When Building

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Aug 26 08:35:05 PDT 2021

Patrick,

I guess this is at least relevant for the ubuntu-full config that uses
libspatialite from the distro. This libspatialite must link against proj
6.3.1 from the Ubuntu 20.04 distro, whereas the GDAL we build will link
against the PROJ built in the image, so without that trick, crashes
would happen.

Even