[gdal-dev] zarr driver PR

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at outlook.com
Mon Feb 1 09:27:33 PST 2021

Hi Sean,

I started playing with the idea of building a Zarr driver a year ago. I haven't done much at that time and haven't touched it since.

Even though I have developed a bunch of drivers in C++, with various forms of compression,  since the beginning it occurred to me that the Zarr driver could be better off if developed in Python.

Just an idea.

Good luck,

Ivan