[gdal-dev] Fwd: ogr2ogr crash attempting to drop table in filegdb

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Fri Feb 5 06:19:01 PST 2021

Hi,

I think I would rename the columns and drop tables with other tools then, or create the database right from the beginning. If you write fgb you probably has some ESRI programs available. I guess you have already considered to switch to GeoPackage but you have some reason for not doing so.

-Jukka Rahkonen-