[gdal-dev] Catching many errors of the same record (ogr2ogr)

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:58:39 PST 2021

Hi all,

I've 2 small questions during a syncing from a GPKG to a PG DB with
constraints using -skipfailures:

* is it possible to show only the constraint error and not also the
insert one? Even if there is only a single error, reading the log it
seems that there are 2 of them (I know a person should only read....)
* is there are 2 errors (e.g. constraints error) BUT in the same record,
ogr2ogr shows only the first one and not all of them

Cheers and thanks for any hint!

Matteo