[gdal-dev] Driver maintenance - long-term solution ?

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:48:57 PST 2021

I mostly wanted to say that I'm here listening to the discussion and
thinking about all these issues.

On the technical side, I tried to publicly think about long term
maintainability / reliability of GDAL over the years.  It's always a moving
target, but here are a few of my old thoughts:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2016-May/044298.html
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2015-September/042680.html

Those leave out a lot and are dated.