[gdal-dev] Driver maintenance - long-term solution ?

Carl Godkin cgodkin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:07:48 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

Regarding funding, I thought the barn raising that Howard mentioned from a
few years ago was a good thing.  My little company made a donation and I
think we'd do it again were another "barn" proposed.  Tools like GDAL &
PROJ and related projects are worth supporting and periodic donations seem
to be an easy way to pay our part.

Thanks,
carl