[gdal-dev] Setting roles in PostGIS connection

Pekka Sarkola pekka at gispo.fi
Sun Jul 4 21:53:13 PDT 2021

Hi!

PGDump: that might be the solution, I need to check. Thank you!

Yes, libpg-connection doesn't have role parameters. Maybe it should? I
don't know how, but you can define role settings in pgAdmin connections

Rgs,

Pekka

Pekka Sarkola
Gispo Oy
pekka.sarkola at gispo.fi   - GSM +358 40 725 2042
www.gispo.fi – www.paikkatieto.com

pe 2. heinäk. 2021 klo 15.51 Rahkonen Jukka (MML) (