[gdal-dev] Install GDAL on Arcmap 10.7

Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca
Fri Jul 9 08:06:12 PDT 2021

Hello Sayena,

Gdal doesn’t have a graphic interface, it’s all command line utilities and programmer libraries. However Qgis (https://qgis.org/) is very well integrated with Gdal and is similar to ArcMap in a lot of ways and the members of the Qgis Community<https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/support.html> are generally helpful if the docs don’t cover your situation.

Also within ArcMap you may have access to the Data Interoperability extension<https://desktop.arcgis.com/en/arcmap/latest/extensions/data-interoperability/what-is-the-data-interoperability-extension-.htm>.

-Matt