[gdal-dev] TypeError Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'CoordinateTransformation_TransformPoint'.

Daniel Evans Daniel.Evans at jbarisk.com
Wed Jun 16 04:02:02 PDT 2021

I'll leave suggestions on diagnosing and fixing PROJ DLL/Databases to others - I've little knowledge on the matter, especially in regards to Conda and Windows. There might be something to Paul's points about the packages coming from different channels; I believe this can cause trouble with Conda (I've heard of issues in mixing packages from the defaults and conda-forge channels in the same environment).

One other thing I can think of to check: is the proj_type variable being set correctly (it looks like you're expecting it to be "4326", based on the raster metadata)? I reproduced the behaviour by intentionally putting in a bad EPSG code, and if the variable is somehow not what you expect, that could be it (although the PROJ errors still look concerning).

However, since you said this code was previously working correctly, I don't have much hope for this suggestion.

Daniel

e: Daniel.Evans at jbarisk.com
t: +44 (0)1756 799919
www.jbarisk.com
All JBA Risk Management's email messages contain confidential information and are intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.
JBA Risk Management Limited is registered in England, company number 07732946, 1 Broughton Park, Old Lane North, Broughton, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3FD, England.