[gdal-dev] Motion: remove and deprecate a few drivers

Norman Barker norman.barker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:22:40 PST 2021

I wrote the Cloudant driver (though it extends the CouchDB driver), it was
very useful! However afaik it is no longer being used. Though I no longer
work with CouchDB I see very little mention of geospatial and CouchDB
nowadays on their mailing lists.

I agree with the list of drivers proposed for deprecation.

+1

Norman