[gdal-dev] Motion: remove and deprecate a few drivers

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 3 14:58:18 PST 2021

Even,

I'm -1 on this motion as it stands.  There are a quite a few formats that I
think we ought to continue to support for archival purposes
indefinitely including FIT, JDEM, GMT, DOQ1/2, LAN, MFF, NDF, SDTS, SGI,
XPM, and TIGER.  I am prepared to be listed as supporting maintainer for
these drivers.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows | +1 650-701-7823