[gdal-dev] Wiki page with current maintainers per sub-system

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Sat Mar 6 13:36:46 PST 2021

Hi,

I cannot maintain any driver myself but I could be listed as someone who is
willing to sponsor the maintenance work that is needed to keep the OpenJUMP
JML driver alive. Of course it depends on the price, if there are other
users to share the costs, if any service provider or individual is willing
to take the task, and if it is not against what is generally good for the
GDAL project.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Even Rouault-2 wrote