[gdal-dev] Wiki page with current maintainers per sub-system

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Tue Mar 9 12:27:28 PST 2021

Hi,

This table a good way to distribute issues and tasks among the
contributors, preserving the core developers.

Add myself to maintain DWG and DGNv8 support, since I've made a very
small contribution to them. I can keep the compilation with ODA
libraries in sync, since I have such license (although I'm limited to
linux).

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

--
OSGeo Portugal
NIF: 509588190
email: geral at osgeopt.pt
https://www.osgeopt.pt/

Próximo evento: SASIG 2017, 20 a 22 de novembro, Porto