[gdal-dev] Is it possible to switch warnings off?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Mar 7 14:11:26 PST 2021

https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/fa752ad6eabafaf630a704e1892a9d837d683cb3/gdal/frmts/netcdf/netcdfdataset.cpp#L11567-L11570

> Is there anyway to shut up this warnings, or warnings in general?

https://gdal.org/api/cpl.html?highlight=cplerror#_CPPv48CPLError6CPLErr11CPLErrorNumPKcz
"The effect of this function can be altered by applications by
installing a custom error handling using CPLSetErrorHandler()."