[gdal-dev] Is it possible to switch warnings off?

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Sun Mar 7 14:42:05 PST 2021

Thanks Even e Mateusz

It is the same gdal lib in both cases. The only other one I have is sheltered in OSCeo4W.
And I had found where the messages are coming from but it's weird that they are printed in one case and not the other. I guess some internal setting that doesn't get set when called via Julia.

I'll explore the CPLPushErrorHandler()

Joaquim