[gdal-dev] using an in-memory file as -cutline argument in gdalwarp

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Wed Mar 31 11:03:13 PDT 2021

This one is resisting. I can't spot any difference from your python example but it still fails.

What you mean by "Make sure that the cutline dataset is properly closed".
If I call GDALClose on it, then it disappears.
(note, I also tried by creating a "/vsimem/cut.shp" Memory cutline but the result was the same)

GDALGetDescription(ds.ptr)
"/vsimem/##280"

GDALClose(ds.ptr)

GDALGetDescription(ds.ptr)