[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.2.3 is released

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue May 4 07:06:15 PDT 2021

Hi,

On behalf of the GDAL/OGR development team, I am pleased to announce the
release of the GDAL/OGR 3.2.3 bug fix version, the last one in the 3.2
series, and
just for those who can't yet update to the yesterday 3.3.0 release.

Consult the release notes for the list of issues addressed :
   https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/v3.2.3/gdal/NEWS

The sources are available at:

     https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.2.3/gdal-3.2.3.tar.xz
     https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.2.3/gdal-3.2.3.tar.gz
     https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.2.3/gdal323.zip
     https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.2.3/gdal-grass-3.2.3.tar.gz

Also note that GDAL 3.2.3 will be the last release to support Python 2.7.

It's been an exciting time in GDAL, as our sustainable GDAL initiative
has attracted a number of major sponsors, which should bring more energy
to the project in future releases.

Best regards,

Even