[gdal-dev] gdal_translate clip PostGIS raster

Andreas Oxenstierna andreas.oxenstierna at t-kartor.com
Mon May 10 23:48:35 PDT 2021

Thanks

but still stumbling (using 2.3.2)
gdalwarp -cutline "PG:dbname=gisdb" -csql 'select * from polytest where id=1' -crop_to_cutline -of GTiff -srcnodata -9999 -dstnodata -9999 "PG:<connectinfo> schema=a table=rastertable" dest.tif

returns:
ERROR 1: Input file <rastertable> has no raster bands.

gdalinfo reports that the table is tiled in 360 pieces which potentially is the source for the issue:
Subdatasets:
  SUBDATASET_1_NAME=PG:host=

SUBDATASET_360_DESC=PostGIS Raster at

Hälsningar