[gdal-dev] translating a grid

Ron Palmer ron.palmer at pgcgroup.com.au
Mon May 31 17:10:17 PDT 2021

I work in local coordinates resulting in a grid. Is there an easy way to
translate the grids X and Y coordinates, eg add 580,000 to X and add
5,840,000 to Y shift (which would then be a common EPSG)?

There are many options to hack this, eg edit an ERS file, but it would
be nice to be able to do this a bit more gracefully...

I have looked at gdaltransform. gdalwarp and gdal_translate but I do not
seem to find a suitable option. Perhaps the -ct but I am not sure of the
syntax...

Thanks,

Ron