[gdal-dev] GDALWMS - error: TCP connection reset by peer

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Nov 18 03:12:47 PST 2021

Hi,

It seems that the WMS server is closing the door and there is nothing else to do on the GDAL side except to try again later. Contact the WMS service maintainer and report your troubles. They may be able to provide you a more reliable service especially if you are ready to pay for it.

-Jukka Rahkonen-