[gdal-dev] Black borders after reprojection GDAL_WARP

Lorenzo Di Giacomo loridigia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:34:31 PST 2021

Hi Carl, thanks for your reply, i noticed that it happens even if i just
reproject the image, without cutting.
Of course the dstalpha works, but it increases the size of the image and it
changes its nature (adding another band) since this operation is an
intermediate operation the resulting image can't be different from the
original, just reporojected.