[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr and WFS 2

Hernán De Angelis variablestarlight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:34:15 PST 2021

Thank you, Jukka. I did that and worked. I also had another case where
it is important to get this right. It is when the total number of
features exposed by the service exceeds the maximum number of features
allowed to be fetched in one request (CountDefault). In this case it is
also important to set the paging to NO, in addition with an adequate
OGR_WFS_PAGE_SIZE so that the layer can be downloaded entirely, in
several pages, without hitting the limit.

Best

Hernán