[gdal-dev] HTTP range request retrying?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Oct 5 09:09:08 PDT 2021

Hi Sean,

The code for retry of range requests of regions of data is at
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/gdal/port/cpl_vsil_curl.cpp#L1602
. It indeed looks like there's no test for that. You might file an issue
about adding one.

Side node: it might become a maintenance burden on rasterio if you test
such low level implementation detail of GDAL, especially if you test
like we do which exact requests are done and in which order, if we
change at some later point how requests are done

Even