[gdal-dev] Simple features/sql-mm and bezier/elliptical curves

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Thu Oct 14 13:58:24 PDT 2021

https://www.iso.org/standard/60343.html

ISO/IEC 13249-3:2016
Information technology — Database languages — SQL multimedia and
application packages — Part 3: Spatial

PDF costs 198 CHF (215 USD), and I don't know how DRM'd it is. The checkout
form has weird things like "number of copies" for PDF. If we can
meaningfully use it without getting lawsuits I'd say we should get it.

Inside it has chapters on TIN (my interest) ST_EllipticalCurve and
ST_NURBScurve (Nyall's original question), there's also something
ST_SpiralCurve in the list, looking at the table of contents on the preview
website.