[gdal-dev] Create COG jpeg tiles with JFIF APPn markers

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Apr 5 08:00:22 PDT 2022

Hi,

I would like to inform that you did write mail to the right place even you have not received any answers yet. Unfortunately your question is too specific for most GDAL users and capable developers are very busy as you can see from the GitHub activity. Let's still hope that somebody reacts.

-Jukka Rahkonen-