[gdal-dev] determine default SQL dialect

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:42:52 PDT 2022

Is it possible to determine the default SQL dialect  that will be used in
the C++ API?

It seems like the logic to pivot on dialect choice is only available to
drivers internally (they know if they have one), so a map of formats is
enough - but I wonder if I'm missing an API hook.

Also, there appears to be dialect values DEBUG, INDIRECT_SQLITE, MONGO_DB,
and ES in use but I gather they are for internal use (and so properly don't
appear in the documentation).

Thanks very much, Mike

--
Michael Sumner