[gdal-dev] csharp inverse transform problem

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Aug 9 07:18:41 PDT 2022

Gordon,

urn:ogc:def:coordinateOperation:EPSG::1311 is from ED50 to WGS84, so
what you observe with gdaltransform is expected. You'd get the correct
result by just switching EPSG:4326 and EPSG:4230

Regarding the use of the API, it is true that this was lacking. Adressed
per https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/6175

Even