[gdal-dev] libtiff v4.5.0 release candidate available

Kai Pastor, DG0YT dg0yt at darc.de
Sun Dec 11 02:42:27 PST 2022

It is probably the best and cheapest what they could do with introspection.

The ultimate way out is to export CMake config in a compatible way so
that *future* versions of FindTIFF.cmake can use it. (This is already
done for CURL.) As a positive side-effect, this helps to properly carry
transitive usage requirements for static linkage and to deal with
multi-config generators.

Kai