[gdal-dev] Corrupted geopackage

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Feb 14 02:59:26 PST 2022

Hi,

And when you .dump https://www.sqlitetutorial.net/sqlite-dump/ the damaged table into a text file, do you only get 78 insert entries into it?

-Jukka-

Lähettäjä: Isabel Kiefer <isabel at opengis.ch>
Lähetetty: maanantai 14. helmikuuta 2022 12.53
Vastaanottaja: Rahkonen Jukka (MML) <jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi>
Kopio: gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: Re: [gdal-dev] Corrupted geopackage

Thanks for your suggestion, Jukka! I tried all the advice from stackoverflow. I can do ".recover", but get only the features that have been visible all along.
In the original .gpkg, I cannot DROP the affected RTree-Index. It gives me the same disk malformed error. But that would also have been my initial idea...