[gdal-dev] Corrupted geopackage

Isabel Kiefer isabel at opengis.ch
Mon Feb 14 02:52:50 PST 2022

Thanks for your suggestion, Jukka! I tried all the advice from
stackoverflow. I can do ".recover", but get only the features that have
been visible all along.
In the original .gpkg, I cannot DROP the affected RTree-Index. It gives me
the same disk malformed error. But that would also have been my initial
idea...