[gdal-dev] [External] : Re: how to build netCDF driver plugin

Fengting Chen fengting.chen at oracle.com
Thu Feb 24 18:10:06 PST 2022

After fix the plugin library name, the netCDF driver plugin on linux is working. However, it still didn’t work on windows:

E:\tmp\gdal>gdalinfo
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: E:\tmp\gdal\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_netCDF.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: E:\tmp\gdal\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_netCDF.dll
126: The specified module could not be found.

I verified that specified gdal_netCDF.dll exists at above directory and netcdf.dll is in the path of %PATH%.

Any possible problem?

This is a build on gdal 3.4.1.

Thanks,