[gdal-dev] Bug in OGR library

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jan 10 06:22:25 PST 2022

Marta,

I was lucky enough to figure out from the error messages that your issue
came when using QGIS, but it would have been appropriate to mention it
from the start so we get the global picture.

This is in fact a QGIS bug, which is only seen with the ODS & XLSX
driver since they use the OGR Memory driver underneath and it has
special behavior when creating a feature with a set FID.

I've submitted a QGIS bug fix for that in
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/46773

Even